miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

FINAL REVISION 3

REVISION.0-9. 4TH BILINGUAL. C
1.-If he ……………………………. (buy) a lottery ticket that morning, his life would have changed. COMPLETE
2.-Unless someone ………………………….. (claim) the prize by 11 pm, the money will be put into the good causes fund. COMPLETE / REWRITE USING “IF”
3.-Give me your address, in case I visit Barcelona. REWRITE USING A MODAL VERB
4.-If you ……………………….. (be) so hard on her, she wouldn’t have burst into tears like that. COMPLETE
5.-I wouldn’t be surprised if you ……………………………..(end up) in a ditch, the way you’re driving.
6.-Last year the prices in this shop were lower. REWRITE WITH “CHEAP”. This year the prices…
7.-I think this exercise is easy. REWRITE WITH “DIFFICULT”. This exercise is …………………………………… I thought.
8.-“Why don’t we go to the concert?” Peter said. REPORTED SPEECH WITH “SUGGESTED”
9.-They left for London. REWRITE WITH A PHRASAL VERB, “SET…”
10.-Mary told Sarah to stop working so hard. CHANGE TO DIRECT SPEECH 
11.-“Don’t use your mobile phone here.” The teacher asked the student. CHANGE TO REPORTED SPEECH
12.-Jill told Marin: “Don’t forget to turn the radio off when you go to bed.” INDIRECT SPEECH WITH “REMINDED”
13.-In the near future, scientists ……………………………….. (work) on the moon. VERB TENSE
14.-Last night Peter …………………. (go) rigid with fear as he ………………. (realise) someone …………………… (come) in his garage. VERB TENSES
15.-“Who is the first on the list?” The new teacher asked. CHANGE TO REPORTED SPEECH
16.-Jim is good at maths. His father is an engineer. JOIN USING A RELATIVE PRONOUN
17.-The test was on Tuesday. I was ill that day. JOIN USING A RELATIVE PRONOUN
18.-This is my friend Sam. He knows how to windsurf. JOIN USING A RELATIVE PRONOUN
19.-I like him. He is so interesting. REWRITE USING “SUCH”
20.-………………. (control) the traffic is not an easy task. CORRECT VERB FORM
21.-He doesn’t really mind……………………… (wait) outside. CORRECT VERB FORM
22.-I always listen to music ………………………. (relax). CORRECT VERB FORM
23.-……………… (invent) things is fun but it is difficult ……………….(make) money from inventions. CORRECT VERB FORM
24.-¿Tiene el ticket the compra? TRANSLATE
25.-¿Te apetece salir otra noche? TRANSLATE
26.-¿Dónde se nos permite aparcar?
27.-Since he was 12. WRITE A QUESTION
28.-He is tall and handsome. WRITE A QUESTION
29.-Tom’s. WRITE A QUESTION
30.-Hace siglos que no veo a tu hermana. La última vez que quedamos fue hace tres meses. TRANSLATE
31.-My brother …………………………(dream) of going to work abroad since he finished university. VERB TENSE
32.-We ……………………………..(finish) cleaning the house by the time the guests arrived.
33.-“Don’t eat that cake now!” He warned me. REPORTED SPEECH
34.- My father is going to give me a guitar for my birthday. (2 PASSIVE SENTENCES)
35.-A new hairdresser has cut my hair. CAUSATIVE FORM
36.-They didn’t go to London, so they didn’t visit their friends. REWRITE WITH A CONDITIONAL SENTENCE
37.-People say my friends are very noisy. CHANGE TO TWO IMPERSONAL FORMS
38.-“Will you come back tomorrow?” My grandma asked me. REPORTED SPEECH
39.-It is possible that a student from my class won the singing contest. REWRITE USING A MODAL VERB
40.-I didn’t revise enough for the test and now I regret it. REWRITE USING A MODAL VERB



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario